Bali is a province of Indonesia. It is an island. Bali is famous for its volcanoes, landscapes and sunset views. This part of Indonesia is full of cultures and heritage.
Kintamani is located in the North of Bali. You can find more places to visit in North Bali here. There are many villages in the North Penelokan, Toya Bungkah, Batur, Kedisan, Abung, Songan but it is known as Kintamani.
Kintamani, Batur and Penelokan villages are about 1,500m above sea level. Both places offer amazing views of the active volcano Mount Batur and serene Lake Batur.
Here is the detailed itinerary of Kintamani tour. Explore Kintamani cultural tapestry in Bali Kintamani Volcano Full Day Tour. A guide will be assigned to you and he will give you very fascinating insight into Bali’s artistic heritage.
Kintamani Tour is one day tour full of culture and exciting views of Bali.
Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your hotel on this enriching cultural tour.
Above the clouds… another 4hours hiking to the top of mountain…#sunrise #gunungabang #kintamani #bali #thebalitribe #thebalibible #instatrip #instatravel #maimelai #liburanbali #melalidibali #travelphotography #traveling #explorebali #lanjalan #balivibes #travelingram #thebaliguru #baligasm #balipictures #liburanbali #thebalipicture #thebaliguide #balilife #balidailytrip #balicili
Travel through the Kintamani mountain region View Mount Batur the active volcano with running lava down its peak. See the Balinese mythical Barong Dance Visit Ubud, the artistic hub of Bali Informative and friendly guide Hotel pickup and drop off.
Ubud Kintamani Tour Itinerary :
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage (Traditional Gold and Silver Art)
11.30 – Visit Batuan Village (Traditional Painting Art)
12.30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
13.30 – Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Active Volcano and Lake Batur
13.40 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Active Volcano
15.30 – Visit Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
16.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
17.30 – Back to Hotel
18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Tour included :
- Fully Air Conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Cold mineral water
- Sarong for temple visit
- Parking fees.
*entrance tickets, meals and personal expense is not included.
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment made in advance.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
Find our Complete Bali Package
Contact now for booking and more details. +923214431721 / www.facebook.com/hftours