Denpasar City is Bali Capital City. Denpasar City Tour takes you to places such as Bali Traditional Market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument.
It is one of short tours in Bali which takes around 4 – 5 hours. The tour will bring you to the unique places like Bali traditional market where you can see the local society with their activities in the market. Our tour guide is outstanding offer you our best service to guide you to the right place along with the comfortable car transfer to complete your trips are more enjoyable.
Badung Traditional Market is a traditional market located in the center of Denpasar city as a meeting point between Balinese local seller and buyer. This market display the local Balinese daily needs or local product trading that is very crowded with unique activities and friendly smiles of Balinese people. We can also find local material along the main street in front of Badung market and for more detail of this market, you can discover here.
Jagatnatha Temple is the biggest Hindu Temples situated in center of Bali’s Capital and easily reached from any direction. It is a beautiful temple in east site of Puputan Badung Square Garden and appointed as a public shrine to worship of Ida Shang Hyang Widi Wasa (Hindu God). It is feature by the beautiful and artistic temple building adopting from the traditional Balinese Hindu concept.
Bali Museum is one of famous Places to visit in Denpasar city collecting the ancient object related to the history of Bali Island generally. This Museum is stragectly located on Mayor Wisnu street, just beside of Jagatnatha Temple or in front of Puputan Badung Square Garden. In this place, you will discover the hotorical objects that have Nobel cultural values.
Bajra Sandhi is a beautiful monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against the Dutch colonialism that is replicated in a beautiful and artistic building design by Balinese architectures in form of Bajra (Bell). It is located in the center of Denpasar city right in front of Bali’s governor office situated in Renon village.
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 08.30 – Visit Denpasar Traditional Market
- 09.00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
- 09.30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
- 10.30 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 11.00 – Back to hotel
- 12.00 – Arrive at hotel
Denpasar City Tour – Terms and Conditions
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Contact now for more details +923214431721