Following are the general requirements for a Singapore visa from Pakistan:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Invitation Letter from a Singaporean(Travel agent will arrange in case of not available)
- Two photographs with white background
- Visa application filled (travel agent will do it for you)
- Reason to Visit Singapore (Travel agent will mention it on form)
- Copy of CNIC
- Return Tickets
The above are general requirements for Singapore visa for Pakistani citizens. As I had applied visa for family, so I had to give a copy of Form-B as well. The rest of the job is all done by the travel agent.
Processing Time & Validity of Visa
Processing time for Singaporean visa is not exactly predictable, as every case is processed on individual basis. However, as a general idea, it’ll take between 10 to 15 working days for the consulate to take a decision on your application. The main reason for this is that the application is sent to Singapore and upon receiving approval from Singapore, the consulate will issue you a visa here.
After all, Singapore is a beautiful and developed country located on the southern side of Malaysia. Singapore is an Island country with diverse population. Singapore’s weather is tropical same like Malaysia and Thailand.
If you got any questions then don’t hesitate to ask in the comments, as I’m always open to discussions related to travel and adventure. Thanks for reading.