- This event has passed.
RAMKOT FORT – 1 DAY TOUR
November 20, 2017 @ 6:00 am - 11:00 pm UTC+5
RAMKOT FORT is located in Mirpur – Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is an ancient fort built by Muslims living in Kashmir in late 16th century. It is situated besides Mangla Dam. Ramkot Fort has distinct importance among the fortresses built in Kashmir region.
The Ramkot Fort can be approached by a boat, after a 10 minutes ride. After the boat ride a short steep hill will take you the fort. This gigantic fort is built on the summit of the hill. The three sides of the hilltop are surrounded by the Jhelum River.which falls into the huge reservoir of Mangla Dam.
LOCATION: Ramkot Fort
Duration: 1 Day
Per Person Cost from Lahore
Without Food: 3000 PKR / $100
With Food: 3600 PKR / $150
Per Person Cost from Islamabad
Without Food: 2000 PKR / $70
With Food: 2600 PKR / $90
Food: Breakfast + Lunch Come Dinner
Families are also welcome
Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 3000 PKR (2000 PKR from Islamabad)
For Seats Reservation please
- Advance Booking Confirmation Fee
- SMS below details on the following # 03214431721
No. of Participants, Names, CNIC, Cell No, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From Lahore or Islamabad.
Booked AC Transport, Boat Charges, Toll Taxes, Guidance charges.
Standard Breakfast (Fried Egg/boiled egg/Omelet, Paratha/ Bread, Tea) + Lunch come Dinner.
Departure from Lahore @ 06:00am. From ISB @ 7:00am.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Participants will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Please note that weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. The extra cost in such situations will be equally divided among all the participants & will be received on spot.
- Cancellation Policy:
1. For Cancellation please inform at least 10 days before departure (15% deduction).
2. 1 Week before departure: 50% deduction
3. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
Find more deals here: