- This event has passed.
Shogran Siri Paye Meadows Tour – 2 Days Tour
November 24, 2017 @ 11:00 pm - November 26, 2017 @ 11:00 pm UTC+5
Location: Shogran Siri Paye Meadows Tour (Makra Peak Trek Optional)
Duration: 2 Days
This tour consists of locations Shogran Siri Paye Meadows Tour. Shogran is situated in the North of Pakistan. It is a hill station which is located in Kaghan Valley, on a green plateau. It’s height is 7,749 and is 2,363 above sea level. Siri Paye can be reached by a jeep ride, hiked or ridden by horse.
Per Person Cost from Lahore:
Without Food: 7900 PKR
With Food: 8900PKR
(For Couples – 2 person per room)
Without Food: 8900 PKR
With Food: 9900 PKR
Food: Breakfast+ Dinners — (during hotel stays)
Per Person Cost from Lahore
Without Food: 6500 PKR
With Food: 7500PKR
(For Couples – 2 person per room)
Without Food: 7500 PKR
With Food: 8500 PKR
Food: 2 Breakfast + 2 Dinners — (during hotel stays)
Families and Couples are also welcome
Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 6000 PKR
For Seats Reservation please
- Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 6000 PKR
- SMS below details on the following # +92 321 443 1721
No. of Participants, Names, CNIC, Cell No, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name (Shogran – Siri – Paye Meadows Tour), Joining From Lahore or Islamabad.
Services Included in Shogran Siri Paye Meadows Tour:
Hotel Accommodation, Booked Transport, Fuel, Toll Taxes, Guidance charges.
Standard Breakfast (Fried Egg/boiled egg/Omelet, Paratha/ Bread, Tea) or Buffet Breakfast as per selected package + Dinner (Chicken Karahi/Bar B Q/Fried Rice/Biryani, Raita, Bottle/Tea).
Makra Peak Trek Charges: Extra Charges for Makra Trek may apply.
Departure from Lahore @ 23:00hrs. Members picking from ISB @ 4am.
Day_0 Departure from Lahore
Day_1 Shogran Siri Paye Meadows.
Day_2 Back to Islamabad & Lahore.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR Shogran Siri Paye Meadows Tour:
Participants will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. on steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. Please note that weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. The extra cost in such situations will be equally divided among all the participants & will be received on spot.
12. Cancellation Policy:
1. For Cancellation please inform at least 10 days before departure (15% deduction).
2. 1 Week before departure: 50% deduction
3. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
Find the best travel deals: