- This event has passed.
Trek K2 Base Camp & Gondogoro La
July 15 @ 8:00 am - August 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5
Trek K2 Base Camp & Gondogoro La
Trip Duration: 17 Days
Trek K2 Base Camp with our expert team. K2 is the second highest mountain in the world. It lies between Pakistan and China at the Karakoram section of the Himalayas. K2 is 8,611 metres (28,251 feet) high. K2 is probably harder to climb then Mount Everest because of weather conditions. K2 is also nick named as “Savage Mountain” because of the difficulty to climb it. It is named K2 after the mountain range Karakoram.
Magnificent Trek K2 Base Camp moves around world’s eight highest peaks. This incredible trek apex is Concordia, one of the biggest glacier of the world. Gondogoro La (5600m) is a dramatic high col. Gondogoro La has stunning views of not only the Gasherbrum peaks but also Broad Peak, K2 and the Muztagh Tower.
Start Date: 15th July 2018 End Date: 3rd Aug 2018
For information and queries, please feel free to contact the organizers: +92 321 443 1721
Grade: Strenuous Trekking Days: 13Maximum Altitude: 5700 Meters at Gondogoro LaDaily Trekking: On an average 7-8 hours.
Accommodation: 13 Nights camping, 4 Nights hotel stays.
2 Days Extra for Extreme Bad Weather
Trek Cost: Rs.95, 000 per head ($1000 USD)
(12.5 kg Personal Portage included in the cost)
Rs.80, 000/- per head. (Without porter) ($950 USD)
•Must have been to least 4500 m through trekking or•Must have experience of multiday trekking (4-5 days) or•Exceptions (Will be decided by the organizer after discussion and evaluation. Organizer may ask for meeting)
For Seats Reservation please
- Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 20,000 PKR
- SMS below details on the following # +923214431721
No. of Participants, Names, CNIC (Identity Card/Passport number), Cell No, Amount of Paid installment, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From Lahore or Islamabad.
Email the same the details at:
Email id: [email protected]
Last date to pay first instalment (50%): 1st June 2018Last date to pay Final Instalment. (50%): 30th June 2018For information and queries, please Call or WhatsApp: +92 3214431721
- Day 00 15-July-18 Leave Lahore – Start
- Day 01 16-July-18 Reach Skardu (Hotel)
- Day 02 17-July-18 Reach Skardu.( Hotel)
- Day 03 18-July-18 Skurdu-Askole (Jeep)
- Day 04 19-July-18 Askole-Jhola (Trek – 8 to 9 hours)
- Day 05 20-July-18 Jhola-Paiju (Trek – 8 to 9 hours)
- Day 06 21-July-18 Rest Day
- Day.07.22-July-18.Paiju-Khubersay ( Trek – 5-6 hours)
- Day 08 23-July 18. Khubersay – Urdukas ( Trek – 4-5 hours)
- Day 09 24-July-18 Urdukus-Goro-II (Trek 5-6 hours )
- Day 10.25 July-18 Goro-II cancordia (Trek 5-6 hours)
- Day 11 26 July-18 Rest Day or Excursion to K2 base camp (Trek – Full Day) (Optional)
- Day 12.27 July-18 Cancordia – Ali Camp – Xshping (Day & Night Trekking With Rest at Ali Camp) Ali Camp Trek 3-4 hours (After Lunch Transfer To Camp for Sleep)
- Dinner at 9.00 Pm.Rope up at 11.00 Pm and start trekking / Climbing for Gondogoro LA height 5700 mtrs /
- Day 14 29.July-18 Xshping to Siachu (6-7 hours)
- Day 15 30-July-18 Saiacu To Hushe (Trek 3-4 hours )Take jeep and Reached Skardu
- Day 16 31-July-18 Leave early Morning for Lahore
- Day 17 01-Aug-18 Reached Islamabad / Lahore
- Day 18 02-Aug-18 Spare Days
- Day 19 03-Aug-18 Spare Days
List of Personal Equipment you need for this Trek
1. Backpack2. Sleeping bag 3. Sleeping mattresses4. Head cover (scarf)5. Trouser6. Tights7. Full sleeves t-shirts8. Water proof trouser9. Water proof jacket10. Light cotton socks11. Woolen socks (2 pairs)12. Thermal upper13. Thermal trouser14. Gloves (water proof)15. Woolen cap16. Sun cap/hat17. Sun glasses (uv)18. Water bottle 1.5 ltr19. Two trekking sticks20. Head torch (high beam)21. Extra cells for torch22. Sun block23. Lip salve24. Knife25. Trekking boots/ covered joggers26. Gaiters27. Chappal28. Small towel29. Camera30. Extra cells/battery for camera31. Soap32. Tooth brush/paste33. Caribiners
• Traveling Cost (Lahore to Lahore) • Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.• Three time meals on travelling and trek.• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.• Bridge taxes.• LA crossing charges.• 12.5 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.(Above 12.5 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Cost Not Included
• Personal trekking equipment.• Clothing• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.• Insurance liability medical aid,and helicopter rescue coverage.• Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.• Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Below refund policy will be followed if members decided to cancel his participation after payment.
- 25% deduction if informed for cancellation 30 Days Earlier
- 50% deduction if informed for cancellation 14 Days Earlier
- 100% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 Days Earlier
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Participants will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.7. on steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating. 8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case. 10. Please note that weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. The extra cost in such situations will be equally divided among all the participants & will be received on spot.12. Cancellation Policy:1. For Cancellation please inform at least 10 days before departure (15% deduction) .2. 1 Week before departure: 50% deduction3. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.