Travel Kaghan Naran Valley
Naran – Kaghan Valley – Babusar Top – Saif-Ul-Malook
Travel Kaghan Naran Valley and get a chance to explore North of Pakistan. Pakistan is a country located in the Asia. Pakistan Northern Area is famous for it’s beautiful landscapes and breath taking views.
Travel Kaghan Naran Valley and explore the beauty of Pakistan. This is a short tour for people who find it hard to take time out from busy work schedule.
Enjoy a marvelous three days trip with your family and friends. Kaghan Naran is a perfect retreat for people who love to explore but do not have time. It is located in North of Pakistan.
We have different tours designed according to customer’s need and budget.
Executive Package Travel Kaghan Naran Valley
Per Person Cost from Lahore:
Without Food: 10500 PKR/$ 150 USD
With Food: 12500PKR/$ 200 USD
(For Couples – 2 person per room)
Without Food: 12500 PKR / $ 200 USD
With Food: 14500 PKR / $ 250 USD
Food: 2 Breakfast+2 Dinners — (during hotel stays)
Standard Package Travel Kaghan Naran Valley
Per Person Cost from Lahore
Without Food: 8500 PKR / $ 125 USD
With Food: 10500PKR / $115 USD
(For Couples – 2 person per room)
Without Food: 9000 PKR / $130
With Food: 11000 PKR / $140
Food: 2 Breakfast + 2 Dinners — (during hotel stays)
Families and Couples are also welcome
Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 7000 PKR / $ 85 USD
For Seats Reservation please
- Advance Booking Confirmation Fee: 7000 PKR
- 2- SMS below details on the following # +92 3214431721
- No. of Participants, Names, CNIC, Cell No, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From Lahore or Islamabad.
Services Included for Travel Kaghan Naran Valley:
Hotel Accommodation, Booked Transport, Fuel, Toll Taxes, Guidance charges.
Standard Breakfast (Fried Egg/boiled egg/Omelet, Paratha/ Bread, Tea) or Buffet Breakfast as per selected package + Dinner (Chicken Karahi/Bar B Q/Fried Rice/Biryani, Raita, Bottle/Tea).
Travel Kaghan Naran Valley Plan
Departure from Lahore @ 00:00hrs. Members picking from ISB @ 4am.
Day_0 Departure from Lahore
Day_1 Naran, Saif-Ul-Malook Lake
Day_2 Lulusar Lake, Babusar Top, Back to Naran
Day_3 Naran, Return to Islamabad & Lahore.
Terms and Conditions
Participants will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. on steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. Please note that weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. The extra cost in such situations will be equally divided among all the participants & will be received on spot.
12. Cancellation Policy:
1. For Cancellation please inform at least 10 days before departure (15% deduction).
2. 1 Week before departure: 50% deduction
3. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
Call + WhatsApp 0092-321-4431721
Call 0332-4314470, 0333-4100089